Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Spinach, soy and apple smoothie (raw vegan)


Another one of my little glasses of replenishing wonders. Green, green, green; love, love, love! :)
Vanilla flavored green bliss.
I think I should start signing my posts (especially on smoothies) with "Hello my name is Doctor Greenthumb!") :))) (I actually still like that song once in a while).
Enjoy your smoothie and toast it to your health.

Last year: Kohlrabi carpaccio with prosciutto crudo and Parmesan (raw).
Two years ago: Smoked trout spread on hot buttered toast.
Three years ago: Spicy shrimp and wild rice soup (Chinese).



Ingredients (for 2 glasses):
  • 1 handful of fresh spinach leaves
  • 1/2 of a small yellow apple
  • 150-200 ml vanilla soy milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon flax seed oil (or sunflower), cold-pressed
  • 1 teaspoon honey (optional, if using unflavored soy milk instead of the vanilla one we used)

The method is quite simple and obviously everyone guessed it:

Put it all in a blender and puree into liquid green bliss.
Pour in glasses and dig in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...